Du`a – Invocation
- Invoking the Masters (click here to play this recitation) – playing or
reciting this will be protection from unseen beings.
- Ayat ash-Shifa – Verses of Healing from the Holy Quran
- Conduct of Hajj in Naqshbandi Way
- Du`a at-Tawassul (du`a Hajah) – supplication of the blind man.
- Du`a of eating
- Salatu Munajiyyah (also known as Du`a Tunjina or Tunjeena)
- Takbiratu ‘l-Eid
- Du`a al-Mathourah of Grandshaykh `Abdullah al-Faiz ad-Daghestani (q)
- Du`a of Ayat al-Kursi
- Sayyid ad-Du`a of Grandshaykh `Abdullah al-Fa’iz ad-Daghestani (q)
- Recitation for Elimination of Problems, as prescribed by Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani
- Salawat Nuraniyyah / Salawat Badawi Kubra and other highly-valued Salawat
- Du`a Hifzh of Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Nazim al-Haqqani
- Salawat al-Fatih
- Salat `Ali al-Qadr
- Salat Sayyidina `Ali (r) and other Immensely Beneficial Salawat
- Funeral Procedures – Janazah and burial procedures according to Naqshbandi Tariqah.