Shaykh As-Sayed Nurjan Mirahmadi
Michigan Office (888) 278-6624
For more than a decade, Shaykh Mirahmadi has worked to spread the true Islamic teachings of love, acceptance, respect and peace throughout North America and the world. An expert on Islamic spirituality, he has studied with some of the world’s leading Islamic scholars and teachers. Shaykh Mirahmadi has also helped found numerous educational and charitable organizations.
After his undergraduate studies at the University of Southern California, Shaykh Mirahmadi went on to become the owner and director of a successful healthcare company with more than 35 employees and imaging centers throughout Southern California.
Having achieved business success at a remarkably young age, Shaykh Mirahmadi retired from the private sector in the mid-1990s to pursue his religious studies and devote himself to the service to the needy. He combined his personal drive and financial talents to work for the less fortunate and founded an international relief organization, a spiritual healing center and a religious social group for at risk youth.
In 1995, he became a protégé of Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani for in-depth studies in Islamic spirituality known as Sufism. Together with Shaykh Kabbani, he has established a number of other Islamic educational organizations and relief programs throughout the world. Shaykh Mirahmadi was also a founding trustee for the Islamic Supreme Council of America, a world renowned institution of moderate, traditional Islam in North America.
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, California, USA
Burton, Michigan, USA
Mountain View California, USA
Lefke, Northern Cyprus
Advanced Islamic Studies
- Founding Trustee, Islamic Supreme Council of America.
- Founding Member, The Muslim Magazine.
- International President, Naqshbandi-Haqqani Sufi Order of America.
- Founding Member, As-Sunnah Foundation of America.
- March 2004 Participant in the 5th Annual Leadership Forum held in Bangkok Thailand.
- February 2004 Participant in the International Conference of Islamic Scholars held in Jakarta Indonesia.
- Fall 2003 Conducted seminars in Texas, Washington D.C., Connecticut, New Jersey and California to teach Islamic meditation and spiritual sciences.
- Spring 2003 Joined ISCA delegation on Southeast Asia Tour.
- February 2002 Member of ISCA delegation at the American Society for Industrial Security conference to discuss traditional Islam in the U.S.
- February 2002 As an ISCA representative, participated in the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding with State Minister of Indonesia on the building of civil society infrastructure and the promotion of traditional Islam.
- September 2001 Joined ISCA delegation in meeting with the Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Defense, and Minister of Youth for Malaysia to discuss issues facing the Muslim world after the September 11 terrorist attacks.
- May 2001 Advised numerous government agencies on issues of national security as related to radical religious insurgents, both domestically and abroad.
- April 2001 Served as part of an ISCA delegation to Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, and Japan world tour.
- April 2001 Toured the Republic of Uzbekistan as an official guest of the president.
- September 2000 Met with the President of Indonesia as well as various ministers.
- August 2000 Joined the ISCA delegation at the UNESCO conference on inter-religious dialogue in Uzbekistan.
- January 2000 Invited by the Government of Uzbekistan to monitor and observe the Republic’s second democratic elections.
- August 1998 Served as part of the coordinating staff for the 2nd International Islamic Unity Conference in Washington, DC.
- October 1998 Accompanied Shaykh Kabbani in Meeting with the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi to attend the opening of his first healing clinic.
- August 1996 Served as part of the coordinating staff for the 1st International Islamic Unity Conference in Los Angeles, CA.